when she was 60. She's 97 now & now we don't know
where she is.
2. The only reason I would take up jogging is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
3. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks.
Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
4. I have to exercise in the morning
before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I don't exercise at all.
If God meant us to touch our toes,
he would have put them further up our body.
6. I like long walks, especially when they are taken
by people who annoy me.
7. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. The advantage of exercising every day
is that you die healthier.
9. If you are going to try cross-country skiing,
start with a small country.
10. I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.